Regional Office Permits
The application portal is located here: ANR Online. To begin filling out an application, click on the title of the Wastewater System and Potable Water Supply Permit Application which is specific to your Regional Office. Further instructions are located on the opening pages of that form.
PDF Application Form (restricted use) (REVISED November 2019)
Designers/engineers who have been granted the waiver below and those completing application revisions after being notified that an application submitted through the new ANR Online process has been deemed “Administratively Complete” may use this.
PDF form: 2019 WW Permit Application Form (This fillable PDF must be downloaded and opened on your computer; it will not open in another tab. Right-click the link to save the file.)
Instructions and Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2016 Application Form Instructions (PDF)
- ANR Online Video Tutorials (YouTube)
- ANR Online Guide Document (PDF)
- Broadband internet is not available at your place of work; and/or
- You do not have access to a large format scanner and/or computer aided design software.
You may request a voluntary revocation of your permit by submitting the following form:
PDF form: Voluntary Revocation Request Form.
If you are submitting an application and have questions either with an electronic or paper application, please contact your respective Regional Office staff.
SUPPORTING FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
Notification Forms and Instructions
Notification Requirements - Proposed projects may need to provide notification to adjacent property owners when the water supply or wastewater system overshadows onto property not owned by the applicant. Some applicants may be subject to Notification Requirements.
For the construction of a replacement water source that serves only one single-family resident with no other buildings or structures and no campgound
Fee Chart for Wastewater Systems and Potable Water Supply Permit Applications under 10 V.S.A. Chapter 64: Fees Effective July 1, 2015.
NOTE: Applicants may also need to reference Water Supply Division fee information.
- Fees Effective JULY 1, 2015
- Definitions of Terms Used in Determination of Fee Amounts for WW Permit Applications
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION RESOURCES
- Water Source Protection Area (SPA) maps for public community water systems.
- Some water treatment systems are exempt -- link to statutory language Effective June 4, 2010.