The Vermont Agency of Natural Resources is working with the Vermont Department of Health to continue to identify sources and reduce the use, release and public exposure of per and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in Vermont.
• Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.: Review of Conceptual Leachate Treatment Scoping Study New England Waste Services of Vermont (NEWSVT). Prepared for Vermont DEC.
• Department of Environmental Conservation Releases Reports on PFAS Chemicals
• Weston and Sampson: Poly- and Perfluoroalkyl Substances at Wastewater Treatment Facilities and Landfill Leachate
• Sanborn Head: PFAS Waste Source Testing Report for New England Waste Services of Vermont
• Brown and Caldwell: Conceptual Leachate Treatment Scoping Study for New England Waste Services of Vermont (NEWSVT) Landfill Report
• UVM: PFAS Background in Vermont Shallow Soils
• General Information on PFAS Factsheet
• The Act 21 PFAS Law Factsheet
• The Department of Health PFAS and Drinking Water Factsheet
• The Drinking Water Testing for Well Owners Factsheet
• The Department of Health Drinking Water Testing Factsheet
• Interstate Technology & Regulatory Council (ITRC) PFAS Factsheets