The Vermont Agency of Natural Resources is working with the Vermont Department of Health to continue to identify sources and reduce the use, release and public exposure of per and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in Vermont.
• General Information on PFAS Factsheet
• The Act 21 PFAS Law Factsheet
• The Department of Health PFAS and Drinking Water Factsheet
• The Drinking Water Testing for Well Owners Factsheet
• The Department of Health Drinking Water Testing Factsheet
• Interstate Technology & Regulatory Council (ITRC) PFAS Factsheets