The Stormwater Management Program provides regulatory oversight and technical assistance to ensure proper design and construction of stormwater treatment and control practices necessary to minimize the adverse impacts of stormwater runoff to surface waters throughout Vermont.
- Draft General Permit 3-9050 - Was on public notice 9/20/19-12/02/19
- General Permit 3-9015 for Stormwater Discharges from New Development and Redevelopment to waters that are not Stormwater impaired
- General Permit 3-9010 for Renewal of Previously Permitted Discharges to waters that are not Stormwater Impaired
- Individual Stormwater Permit (INDS) for discharges to waters that are Stormwater Impaired
- General Permit 3-9030 Residual Designation Authority (RDA) required for designated discharges to Bartlett, Centennial, Englesby, Morehouse, and Potash Brook watersheds.
- Individual Offset Project (INDO) for projects to improve the watershed
Application Materials and Instructions
- 2017 Vermont Stormwater Management Manual Rule and Design Guidance describes the treatment standards and practices for operational permits
- Application instructions, forms and worksheets for all operational permits
- Application Requirements for Operational Permits
- Designer Training & Examples