To be eligible for a designer's license, a person must:
- Submit a completed and signed Designer Exam Application Form
- Pay appropriate fees
- Complete and pass the exam.
- The 2019 exam schedule and information on exam preparation workshops can be found here.
- The 2019 Designer exams will be based on the new Wastewater System and Potable Water Supply Rules. These will likely be adopted before the exams. A copy of the draft Rules can be found here.
- Further information on 2019 exams coming soon.
Graham Bradley 622-4129
NOTE: Under the rules a Designer whose license is expired for more than 2 years cannot renew; re-examination is required to become licensed again.