The Vermont Wastewater and Potable Water Revolving Loan Fund, also known as the On-site Loan Program, is available to certain Vermont residents for the repair or replacement of failed on-site wastewater and water supply systems. For more information, please view the Fact Sheet, below.
- On-Site Loan Program Fact Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Pre-Qualification Application - Use this version if you want to print the application and complete as a paper copy.
- Pre-Qualification Application - Use this version if you want to complete the application electronically, then print and sign.
- Reimbursement Request Form - Use this version if you want to print the form and complete as a paper copy.
- Reimbursement Request Form - Use this version if you want to complete the form electronically, then print and sign.
Cannot read a pdf file? Click on this link to download the free version of Adobe Reader
For more information contact: Tom Brown, 802-622-4205. Do not submit Personally Identifiable Information unless it has been securely encrypted.
Don't qualify for this program? Here are some similar programs:
Another program that offers financing is your local NeighborWorks office. If you need money to repair or replace your septic system, and your income is below the program limits, you may qualify for help from this program. For more information on eligibility, contact the local NeighborWorks HomeOwnership Center in your region.
USDA Single Family Housing Repair Loans and Grants in Vermont
Also known as the Section 504 Home Repair program, this provides loans to very-low-income homeowners to repair, improve or modernize their homes or grants to elderly very-low-income homeowners to remove health and safety hazards. Please visit the USDA website for more information.
Village Wastewater Solutions. A new interagency initiative assists communities in finding viable wastewater and drinking water solutions to help stimulate opportunities and reinvestment in our small towns. Find tools, resources and contact information at villagewastewatersolutions.vermont.gov.