- Ecosystem Restoration Grants
- Partnership Grants and Contracts
- Municipal Roads Grant-in-Aid
- Design/Implementation Block Grants
- River Corridor Easement Block Grants
- Ecosystem Restoration Woody Buffer Block Grants
- Partnership Block Grants
- Development and Implementation of a Best Management Practice Challenge Program for Agricultural Producers
- Developing Public-Private Partnerships (P3) to Meet the Stormwater General Permit for Parcels with ≥3 Impervious Acres
- Technical Assistance, Education and Outreach for Municipal Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Using Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) to address Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) Mitigation
- Wetland Easements and Restoration
The Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation is requesting services to create methodology and maps for the Lake Champlain Basin in Vermont to quantify existing and potential stream and floodplain connectivity. The resulting products are expected to help identify and track priority protection and restoration projects and be made available through training of watershed organizations and other natural resources restoration partners.
Grants support watershed-related education and outreach; planning, assessment, inventory and monitoring; and implementation projects. The grant program is administered by the Department of Fish and Wildlife in coordination with the Department of Environmental Conservation, and funded through the sale of Conservation License Plates.