The following are various appliction and reporting forms maintained by the Residual Waste and Emerging Contaminants Progam.
- Sludge Management Plans - required for all domestic wastewater treatment plants that generate sludge but do not require a full solid waste certification
- Applications: Solid Waste Certificaitons are required for all facilities land applying septage or biosolids or distributing EQ biosolids
- Certificate of Approval: for application instructions for wood ash and short paper fiber certificate of approvals, see the associated Procedures on Guidance page
- Residuals Quarterly Reporting Forms: Revised October 2018. These forms should be used for reporting activities associated with sludge/biosolids, septage, short paper fiber, and wood ash management. If submitting supporting documents, such as analysis results for sludge, biosolids, septage, groundwater, soils samples or applicaiton rate calculations, ATTACH to Quarterly Report. Submit Quarterly Reports via email: ANR.WSMDResiduals@vermont.gov.
- Quarterly Report Package (pdf) (fillable doc) - includes instructions, Form Parts A-D
- Monitoring (xls) - replaces former Waste, Groundwater, and Soil and Plant Tissue Analysis form
- Septage Reporting and Payment Form (pdf) (doc)
- TCLP Mathematical Demonstration (xls) - effective August 1, 2015 - this form replaces the previous TCLP reporting form and is only required if using the mathematical demonstration of TCLP (metals only)