hazardous waste

Trainings & Workshops

Pollution Prevention and Toxics Use Reduction Conference

October 31, 2019 | 10:00 am - 3:00pm

VA Medical Center, 163 Veterans Drive, White River Junction

Permit Assistance

The Environmental Assistance Office provides permit assistance through Permit Specialists located in the Agency of Natural Resources' (ANR) five regional offices. The Permit Specialist’s primary job duty is to serve as the initial state contact for applicants and assist them in identifying all necessary state permits or approvals for any given project. This allows applicants to make informed business decisions about the cost and length of time required to comply with all state regulations.


Subscribe to RSS - hazardous waste