Vendor Guidance for ANR Online - Grants & Contracts
The Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) administers various types of pass through agreements that can be in the form of a grant, contract or MOU/MOA. Invoicing from these agreements will now be handled through an ANR Online form, titled “Grants & Contracts Invoices” (the Form). The guidance below will assist vendors who have a grant or contract with DEC on how to properly use ANR Online for agreement payment. For any questions, please contact David Pasco at David.Pasco@vermont.gov
Please use the Grant and Contract Invoicing form to begin submitting for payment.
Please note that before you can access this form you must be signed into the system. If this is your first time using ANR Online you will need to register your organization.
- In order to begin form entry, you will need to enter the agreement number for which you’re submitting an invoice for, then select “Begin Form Entry”.
- Review the grant/contract details shown to ensure that you have selected the correct agreement.
- Take note of the Submission number at the top of the screen; this submission number is the unique identifier that will allow you to view the status of the submission at a later time or inquire of DEC staff if you have a question about the submission later on.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out the necessary information in the grant/contract details section. Once finished, at the bottom of the page, select “Attachments”.
- Upload your invoice (for contracts) or form 430 (for grants) that is associated with this submission. This file must be in a .pdf format and is required for a submission to be complete.
a. Deliverables are allowed to be submitted on this screen as well but are not required.
- Once finished, at the bottom of the page, select “Review”.
- If the information entered appears accurate to the best of your knowledge, at the bottom of the screen, select “Certify & Submit”.
a. If you need to edit previously entered information, you can navigate to the section requiring attention by selecting “Previous Section” at the top of the screen.
- At the next screen, select “Submit Form”
- At the next screen, you may either print a confirmation, view the submission, or return to home. It is recommended you use the "My Submissions" tab to access your submission.
You should receive an email from VTANR Online Services notifying you that you have successfully submitted the form. That email will also contain the submission number, which is unique to that submission, for future reference.
Locating your past submissions:
- Log into ANR Online using the username and password you used to register.
- At the main screen in ANR Online click “My Submissions” in the upper rightside of your screen.
This screen shows each submission for the user that is currently logged in.
**Please do not create a new submission in ANR Online for a submission you have been requested to revise.**
- Click on the link you received in the request email. Sign into ANR Online using your User ID and Password. Once logged in, you will be taken to the submission that needs revising.
- Click the blue button on the right side of the screen that says “Revise Submission”. If prompted with a note from ANR Online click “OK”
- Click the blue button on the right side of the screen that says “Notes”. This will take you to the submission field that needs revising and provide further details.
**Please note if you are updating the payment amount you will also need to update the amount in the milestones table.**
- Once you have made the revision(s), continue to scroll down and resubmit your revised submission.
- After you click “Certify and Submit” you should receive an email from ANR Online stating “your form submission was received” (please allow 2-3 minutes for the automatic email to be sent).
**Please note the link you were sent from the initial revision request email will no longer be valid.**
Vendors will be required to register in ANR Online their first time using the system. Once registered, vendors will sign in for future payment requests.
- Open your web browser and navigate to ANR Online.
- Click “Register” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your user information.
- Click “Save”.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided in the user information. Open the email and click the activation link on the profile.