2019 Lake Carmi Clean Water Progress Report
Thursday, July 9, 2020, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Meeting Purpose: Present and discuss the Lake Carmi Clean Water Progress Report, which summarizes work completed to date to meet the Lake Carmi Crisis Response Plan objectives, discusses how that work has impacted water quality trends, and describes progress against the Lake Carmi TMDL Phosphorus Reduction Target.
- Attend Remotely: The meeting will be held remotely via Microsoft Teams due to COVID-19 social distancing. Join the Microsoft Teams meeting for full meeting audio and visual or call in at the number below.
Virtual Meeting Link: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Call in Number: +1 802-828-7667
- Conference ID: 830 924 320#
· Meeting RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online form by Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 12:00 pm. Your RSVP will help us better plan to host the public meeting remotely.
· Agenda and Materials: The Clean Water Progress Report is available here. The meeting agenda will be posted here by Monday July 6.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the upcoming meeting.