Monday, October 9, 2023; 3:00-4:30 pm
The public is invited to attend the first Clean Water Board meeting of the State Fiscal Year 2025 Clean Water Budget process on Monday, October 9, 2023, at 3:00 pm. The Clean Water Board will review and approve the draft State Fiscal Year 2025 Clean Water Budget, including Clean Water Fund and Capital Bill dollars, before posting for public comment.
- RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online RSVP form, preferred by Monday, October 9, 2023, at 12pm. Please indicate, using the RSVP form, if assistance is needed to participate in the public meeting or if you plan to attend in-person at the physical meeting location. A list of in-person visitors must be sent to site security staff ahead of time.
- Sign-up to Comment: Please indicate, using this online RSVP form, if you wish to voice comments during the meeting. Commenters are also encouraged to submit verbal comments in written form to ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with subject line “10/9 Clean Water Board Meeting” to ensure accuracy in public meeting minutes. There will also be opportunities to voice comments at the November 2nd Public Hearing.
- Attend Remotely: The meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Join Microsoft Teams Meeting for full meeting audio and visual. If you require a call-in option to participate (e.g., computer does not have a microphone), dial 1-802-828-7667 and enter phone conference ID: 806 399 348#.
- Physical Location to Attend In-Person: Public who wish to attend in person may join us at the Agency of Natural Resources, One National Life Drive, Montpelier, VT 05602 in the Catamount Room (Davis Building, Second Floor, Room D215). Please RSVP indicating if you plan to attend in person. A list of in-person visitors must be sent to site security staff ahead of time.
- Agenda and Materials: To be posted on the Clean Water Board Meeting webpage in advance.
Visit the Clean Water Board webpage for more information.
Contact ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with questions, please include subject line “10/9 Clean Water Board Meeting”.