Clean Water Board Meeting - Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 3:30-5:00 pm
- Meeting Purpose: The Clean Water Board will review public comments received on the draft State Fiscal Year 2023 Clean Water Budget and make its final State Fiscal Year 2023 clean water budget recommendation.
- RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online RSVP form, preferred by Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 12:00 pm. The RSVP form will request you indicate the following.
- If you plan to attend in-person at the physical meeting location. A list of in-person visitors must be sent to site security staff ahead of time. Please note National Life Group requires all visitors attest to being vaccinated prior to entering the National Life Complex.
- If you wish to sign-up to comment during the public comments portion of the agenda.
- If assistance is needed to participate in the public meeting.
- Attend Remotely: The meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Join Microsoft Teams Meeting for full meeting audio and visual. If you require a call-in option to participate (e.g., computer does not have a microphone), dial 802-828-7667 and enter phone conference ID: 739 704 322#.
- Physical Location to Attend In-Person: Public who wish to attend in person may join us at the Agency of Natural Resources, One National Life Drive, Montpelier, VT 05602 in the Catamount Room (Davis Building, Second Floor, Room D215). Please indicate, using the online RSVP form, if you wish to join in person. Please note National Life Group requires all visitors attest to being vaccinated prior to entering the National Life Complex.
- Agenda and Materials: To be posted on the Clean Water Board Meetings webpage in advance.
Visit the Clean Water Board meetings webpage for more information. Contact ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with subject line “12/14 Clean Water Board Meeting” with questions about the upcoming public meeting.