CLEAN WATER BOARD MEETING - TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2022, 2:30-3:30 PM
- Meeting Purpose: The Clean Water Board will review the Governor's proposed State Fiscal Year (SFY) 2023 budget, check-in on Clean Water Fund revenue, and review and approve a draft statement to the Legislature with recommendations for the Clean Water Fund Program Audit.
- RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online RSVP form, preferred by Tuesday, February 8th at 12:00 pm. The RSVP form will request you indicate the following:
- If you plan to attend in person at the physical meeting location. A list of in-person visitors must be sent to site security staff ahead of time. Please note National Life Group requires all visitors to wear a mask and attest to being vaccinated prior to entering the National Life Complex.
- If you wish to sign-up to comment during the public comments portion of the agenda.
- If assistance is needed to participate in the public meeting.
- Attend Remotely: The meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Join Microsoft Teams Meeting for full meeting audio and visual. If you require a call-in option to participate (e.g., computer does not have a microphone), dial 802-828-7667 and enter phone conference ID: 143 000 383#.
- Physical Location to Attend in Person: Public who wish to attend in person may join us at the Agency of Natural Resources, One National Life Drive, Montpelier, VT 05602 in the Catamount Room (Davis Building, Second Floor, Room D215). Please indicate, using the online RSVP form, if you wish to join in person. Please note National Life Group requires all visitors attest to being vaccinated prior to entering the National Life Complex.
- Agenda and Materials: To be posted here in advance.