Special Clean Water Board Meeting - August 12, 2021, 3:30-4:30 pm
- Meeting Purpose: The Legislature appropriated $10 million in American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds in the SFY 2022 budget for allocation by the Clean Water Board. The Clean Water Board will meet Thursday, August 12, 2021, to consider and approve the addition of the ARPA funds to the current year budget, so that these funds can be deployed. In addition, the Board may consider and approve adjustments to Clean Water Fund allocations, if necessary, to align all available funding with Board priorities. During this meeting, the Board will also review updated Clean Water Fund revenue forecasts and preview the SFY 2023 clean water budget process (begins September 2021); there will be an additional allocation of $10 million in ARPA funds available in SFY 2023 for allocation by the Board.
- Attend Remotely: The meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Join Microsoft Teams Meeting for full meeting audio and visual. If you require a call-in option to participate (e.g., computer does not have a microphone), dial 1-802-828-7667 and enter phone conference ID: 911 064 90#.
- Physical Location to Attend In-Person: Agency of Natural Resources, One National Life Drive, Montpelier, VT 05602 in the Limestone Room (Davis Building, Third Floor, Room D313).
- Meeting RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online form. RSVP preferred by Thursday, August 12, 2021 at noon. Please indicate, using the RSVP form, if assistance is needed to participate in the public meeting.
- Agenda and Materials: To be posted on the Clean Water Board meetings webpage in advance of the meeting.
Contact ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with questions about the upcoming Board meeting.
For more information, visit the Clean Water Board webpage.