Public Meeting: Water Quality Restoration Formula Grant Targets and Fund Allocation Methodology
Join Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation's (VTDEC) Clean Water Initiative Program and Watershed Planning Program, on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 from noon to 1:30 pm, for a public meeting on the DRAFT Water Quality Restoration Formula Grant Targets and Fund Allocation Methodology. The DRAFT methodology is posted for public comment from Tuesday, March 29 through Monday, May 2, 2022.
- Meeting Purpose: The purpose of the public meeting is to present an overview of the DRAFT Water Quality Restoration Formula Grant Targets and Fund Allocation Methodology and to receive and record public comment and respond to clarifying questions. Comments received during the public meeting will be recorded and compiled with written public comment.
- Click here for presentation slides (includes agenda)
- Action Items to Prepare to Attend the Public Meeting:
- RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online RSVP form, preferred by Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 9:00 am. Please indicate, using the RSVP form, if assistance is needed to participate in the meeting, if you wish to comment during the meeting, and if you plan to attend virtually or in-person at the physical meeting location.
- Attendees are encouraged to review the DRAFT Water Quality Restoration Formula Grant Targets and Fund Allocation Methodology before attending and commenting at the public meeting, posted on the Clean Water Service Delivery Act webpage section on Public Notice.
- Visit the Clean Water Service Delivery Act webpage section on Public Notice to learn more about the public comment period and how to comment using the Environmental Notice Bulletin. Comments must be submitted via the Environmental Notice Bulletin by Monday, May 2, 2022.
- Attend Remotely: The presentation will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams (click here to join the Microsoft Teams meeting) for full meeting audio and visual. If you require a call-in option to participate (e.g., computer does not have a microphone), dial +1 802-828-7667 and enter phone conference ID: 794 007 491#.
- Physical Location to Attend In-Person: Public who wish to attend in-person may join us at the Agency of Natural Resources, One National Life Drive, Montpelier, VT 05620-3510 in the Catamount Room (D215). Please indicate, using the online RSVP from, linked above, if you wish to join in-person so staff can plan accordingly with site security.
For more information on the public comment period, please visit the Clean Water Service Delivery Act webpage section on Public Notice.
If you have general questions about the public comment process, please contact us at ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with “Act 76 of 2019 Public Comment” as the subject line. REMINDER: Public comment on the DRAFT methodologies must be submitted through the Environmental Notice Bulletin to be accepted.