Clean Water Budget Public Hearing
The public is invited to learn more about clean water funding and the budget process and comment on the draft State Fiscal Year 2023 clean water budget at the Clean Water Budget Public Hearing on Thursday, November 4, 2021, 10:30 am-12:15 pm.
- RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online RSVP form, preferred by Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 4:00 pm. Please indicate, using the RSVP form, if assistance is needed to participate in the public meeting or if you plan to attend in-person at the physical meeting location. A list of in-person visitors must be sent to site security staff ahead of time.
- Sign-up to Comment: Please indicate, using the online RSVP form, if you wish to voice comments during the hearing. Commenters are also encouraged to submit verbal comments in written form to ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with subject line “SFY 2023 Clean Water Budget Public Comment” to ensure accuracy in public hearing minutes.
- Attend Remotely: The hearing will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Join Microsoft Teams Meeting for full meeting audio and visual. If you require a call-in option to participate (e.g., computer does not have a microphone), dial 1-802-828-7667 and enter phone conference ID: 912 928 063#.
- Physical Location to Attend In-Person: Public who wish to attend in person may join us at the Agency of Natural Resources, One National Life Drive, Montpelier, VT 05602 in the Catamount Room (Davis Building, Second Floor, Room D215). Please indicate, using the online RSVP form, if you wish to join in person so we can plan accordingly with site security staff.
- Agenda (updated 11/4/2021 to extend public comment duration), Materials, and Budget Presentation Slideshow
Visit the Clean Water Board webpage for more information.
Contact ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with subject line “SFY 2023 Clean Water Budget Public Comment” with questions about the clean water budget public comment period and public hearing.