Clean Water Board Meeting - October 13, 2021
- Meeting Purpose: The Clean Water Board will review and approve the draft State Fiscal Year 2023 clean water budget, including Clean Water Fund, Capital Bill, and American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) dollars, before posting for public comment.
- Attend Remotely: The meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Join Microsoft Teams Meeting for full meeting audio and visual. If you require a call-in option to participate (e.g., computer does not have a microphone), dial 1-802-828-7667 and enter phone conference ID: 999 370 236#.
- Physical Location to Attend In-Person: Agency of Natural Resources, One National Life Drive, Montpelier, VT 05602 in the Catamount Room (Davis Building, Second Floor, Room D215). Please note National Life Group requires all visitors attest to being vaccinated prior to entering the National Life Complex.
- Meeting RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online form. RSVP preferred by Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 3:00 pm if attending in-person. Please indicate, using the RSVP form, if assistance is needed to participate in the public meeting or if you plan to attend in-person at the physical meeting location. A list of in-person visitors will be sent to Security.
- Agenda and Materials: To be posted on the Clean Water Board meetings webpage in advance of the meeting.