Paper based testing for Operators
DEC is pleased to announce that there will be a paper-based option available for Vermont Wastewater Operator Exams. Licensing examinations are now computer based. This will be the last opportunity to take a paper exam. Exams moving forward will only be offered as computer based through PSI.
Detailed instructions on how to register are located on this document. Please be sure to follow them step by step to ensure a smooth registration process.
Exam Date: December 6, 2022
Exam Location: ANR Annex Building Conference Room, located at 190 Junction Road, Berlin
Exam Time: Exam time(s) will be dependent on the number of applicants. DEC will contact candidates once registration is closed.
Registration Deadline: The registration form and exam fee must be submitted to OPR no later than October 24, 2022.
For questions on applying for licensure and online service-related questions, please contact OPR at SOS.OPRLicensing3@vermont.gov
- Download and print the paper-based testing registration form.
- Fill out the form ensuring that all information is complete and legible. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Log in to your Online Services account.
- If you do not have an OPR account, you will need to create one and submit an application for licensure.
- If you are changing Grades, you will need to log in to your existing account and select the option to “add specialty”
- Upload the completed form to your OPR online services account using the “update license/application” feature. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Once the form is processed by OPR, you will receive a notification to the email address on file directing you to log back in and pay the non-refundable exam fee of $48.00 by clicking “miscellaneous payment” and following the screen prompts. Acceptable forms of payment are debit/credit and ACH. This an additional fee separate from the application fee.
- Once the fee is paid, you will be approved to take the paper-based exam.
For questions on registering for the exam, please contact OPR at SOS.OPRLicensing3@vermont.gov.
If you could share this news with your all facility operators it would be greatly appreciated.