The public is invited to comment on the draft State Fiscal Year 2024 Clean Water Budget at the Clean Water Budget Public Hearing on Wednesday, November 2, 2022, at 8:30 am. Prior to attending, the public is invited and encouraged to learn more about Vermont’s clean water funding, the annual budget process, and the proposed State Fiscal Year 2024 Clean Water Budget by scrolling through this interactive Story Map and/or viewing this online presentation by state agencies’ staff.
- RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online RSVP form, preferred by Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 4:00 pm. Please indicate, using the RSVP form, if assistance is needed to participate in the public meeting and if you plan to attend in-person at the physical meeting location. A list of in-person visitors must be sent to site security staff ahead of time.
- Sign-up to Comment: Please indicate, using the online RSVP form, if you wish to voice comments during the hearing. Commenters are also encouraged to submit verbal comments in written form to ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with subject line “11/2 Clean Water Budget Public Hearing” to ensure accuracy in public hearing minutes.
- Prepare: Public Hearing attendees, on their own schedule, are encourage to view the online State Fiscal Year 2024 Clean Water Budget presentation before commenting at the Hearing.
- Attend Remotely: The hearing will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Join Microsoft Teams Meeting for full meeting audio and visual. If you require a call-in option to participate (e.g., computer does not have a microphone), dial 1-802-828-7667 and enter phone conference ID: 262 641 86#.
- Physical Location to Attend In-Person: Public who wish to attend in person may join us at the Agency of Natural Resources, One National Life Drive, Montpelier, VT 05602 in the Catamount Room (Davis Building, Second Floor, Room D215). Please RSVP indicating if you plan to attend in person. A list of in-person visitors must be sent to site security staff ahead of time.
- Agenda and Materials: To be posted on the Clean Water Board Meetings webpage in advance.
- 8:30 - 9:15 am: Showing of the State Fiscal Year 2024 Clean Water Budget presentation (optional for those who already viewed the online presentation)
- 9:15 - 10:00 am: Public comment portion of the Hearing
Visit the Clean Water Board webpage for more information.
Contact ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with subject line “11/2 Clean Water Public Hearing” with questions about the clean water budget public comment period and public hearing.