Vermont Wetland Training and Educational Opportunities
- There are no programs scheduled at this time.
Other Wetland Training Opportunities
- Learn about the life cycle of vernal pool species, when and where species like the wood frog and spotted salamander migrate, and how to monitor populations in your area with the North Branch Nature Center Amphibian Monitoring Program Training Videos.
- The Institute for Wetland & Environmental Education & Research (IWEER) provides basic wetland delineation training across the nation, with several trainings in New England.
- The Society of Wetland Scientists regularly lists wetland trainings and conferences.
- The University of New Hampshire has Professional Development training for soil scientist that includes wetland delineation courses.
- Please call VWA at 802-747-7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Wetland Education Materials and Links
- Landowner's Guide to Wetlands
- From Rhode Island, Wetland BMP Manual: Techniques for Avoidance and Minimization
- EPA Wetlands Page: Where Water Meets Land
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service: National Wetlands Inventory
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service: Wetlands
- USGS National Wetlands Research Center