The following databases allow exploration of the data managed by the DWGWPD:
- Drinking Water Watch : General water system information, including contacts and facility informaiton
- Water System Operator Information : Information regarding operator status, credit hour and class reports and application status
- Public Water System Sample and Sampling Schedule Database : Look up water system monitoring schedules and up-to-date sample results
- Well Completion Report Database: Look up well reports for both private and public wells.
- Interference Database: Look up between well interference studies for public supplies.
- Wastewater Systems and Potable Water Supply Permits Search : Wastewater permit document search
- Final Indirect Discharge Permits : Searchable documentation on indirect discharge fact sheet
- ANR Natural Resources Atlas : ANR GIS is an innovative geospatial information technology program within the Agency of Natural Resources providing high quality modern geospatial services, products and data to Agency staff, stakeholders, and the public.