Clean Water Board Meeting
- Meeting Purpose: The Clean Water Board will review public comments received on State Fiscal Year 2022 clean water funding priorities and make its final State Fiscal Year 2022 clean water budget recommendation.
- Meeting RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online form by Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 4:00 pm. Your RSVP will help us better plan to host the public meeting remotely. Please indicate, using the RSVP form or by emailing ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov, if any accommodations are needed to participate in the virtual public meeting.
- Attend Remotely: The meeting will be held remotely via Microsoft Teams due to COVID-19 social distancing. Join Microsoft Teams Meeting for full meeting audio and visual. If you require a call-in option to participate (e.g., computer does not have a microphone), RSVP using the above-linked form and call-in details will be sent to you directly.
- Agenda and Materials: To be posted on the Clean Water Board Meetings webpage in advance.
- Contact ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with questions about the upcoming Board meeting.