Clean Water Board Meeting
- Meeting Purpose: The Clean Water Board will review and approve the draft State Fiscal Year 2022 clean water budget before posting for public comment.
- Meeting RSVP: Please RSVP by completing this online form by Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 12:00 pm (noon). Your RSVP will help us better plan to host the public meeting remotely.
- Attend Remotely: The meeting will be held remotely via Microsoft Teams due to COVID-19 social distancing. Join Microsoft Teams Meeting for full meeting audio and visual. If you require a call-in option to participate (e.g., computer does not have a microphone), RSVP using the above-linked form and call-in details will be sent to you directly.
- Agenda and Materials: To be posted on the Clean Water Board Meetings webpage in advance of the meeting.
- Contact ANR.CleanWaterVT@vermont.gov with questions about the upcoming Board meeting.