The Department of Environmental Conserservation is hosting a monthly brown bag lecture series to inform stakeholders about the Vermont Clean Water Initiative. These lectures will focus on a different topic related to clean water activities every month. They are free and open to the public, both in person and online via webinar.
All presentations are 11:00 am - noon in the Winooski Room at the Department of Environmental Conservation, 1 National Life Drive, Main 2, Montpelier, unless otherwise noted. If you are planning to attend in person, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the links below to attend remotely via Skype for Business or watch past Brown Bag Lectures on YouTube.
- September 8, 2016 - Updated Accepted Management Practices (AMPs) for Maintaining Water Quality on Logging Jobs in Vermont
- October 13, 2016 - Local Implementation Teams for Clean Water
- November 16, 2016, 9:00 am - noon at the State House, Room 11 - Long-Term Funding of Clean Water Improvements (Public Meeting)
- December 8, 2016 - Stormwater Manual & Updates of Stormwater Regulations
- January 12, 2017 - Municipal Roads General Permit Update
- February 9, 2017 - Phosphorus Controls for Municipal Stormwater and State Highways
- March 9, 2017 - Agricultural Tile Drains Update
- April 27, 2017 - Reducing Phosphorus from Rivers (previously scheduled for April 13)
- May 11, 2017 - Wetlands Projects and TMDL Implementation
- June 8, 2017 - Update on the Regional Conservation Partnership Programs (RCPP) in Vermont