There are no grant opportunities through the Clean Water Initiative Program at this time. To view current grant opportunities from all programs within the Department of Envionmental Conservation click here.
DEC staff offered a series of workshops in September 2016 to potential grant applicants. Staff reviewed the new RFP, explained the changes and opportunities for new collaborations, and highlighted the resources available to identify the highest priority projects. Watershed Coordinators as well as other DEC staff were available to discuss local issues, priorities and concerns, and the best opportunities for successful grant applications.
- There are no workshops scheduled at this time. Please see powerpoint presentation (below) from September 2016.
- Workshop Presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions Grants Guidance Document
- Ecosystem Restoration Performance Standards (Excel File)
- Standard State Provisions (Attachment C in grant agreements)
- Final Performance Report Template (Attachment E in grant agreements)
- Outreach Tracking Instructions and link to reporting form
- Best Management Practice (BMP) reporting template A
- Best Management Practice (BMP) reporting template B
- Best Management Practice (BMP) reporting template C
- Best Management Practice (BMP) reporting template D
Past Grant Opportunities:
2017 Vermont Watershed Grant Program (Applications were due by December 2, 2016)
2017 Ecosystem Restoration Grant Program - Round 2 (Applications were due by October 25, 2016)