There are no grant opportunities through the Clean Water Initiative Program at this time. To view current grant opportunities from all programs within the Department of Envionmental Conservation click here.
DEC staff offered a series of workshops in September 2016 to potential grant applicants. Staff reviewed the new RFP, explained the changes and opportunities for new collaborations, and highlighted the resources available to identify the highest priority projects. Watershed Coordinators as well as other DEC staff were available to discuss local issues, priorities and concerns, and the best opportunities for successful grant applications.
- There are no workshops scheduled at this time. Please see powerpoint presentation (below) from September 2016.
- Workshop Presentation
- Example Request for Proposal (RFP) / Application - This was the RFP and application for the "2017 Ecosystem Restoration Grant Program -Round 2" Grant round. This document is posted only as a resource. Note that this application was CLOSED as of October 25, 2016.
- Frequently Asked Questions Grants Guidance Document - Guidance document on applying for ERGP funding. This document is updated at the beginning of every new grant round.
- Ecosystem Restoration Performance Standards (Excel File) - A guide to help applicants and Grantees develop high quality and successful grant applications.
- Standard State Provisions - A link to the current Attachment C in grant agreements
Final Reporting Resources:
All Grantees are now required to submit a grant-level performance report as part of their final deliverables at the close of their grant. For implementation projects and grants with an outreach component, additional reporting is required. These requirements - listed in Attachment D of all ERGP grant agreements- are below.
- Other Grant Agreement Provisions (Attachment D in grant agreements) - Explains the ERGP performance reporting requirements, required deliverable for project identification, and required deliverable for outreach activities.
- Final Performance Report Template (Attachment E in grant agreements) - The grant-level performance reporting template
- Outreach Tracking Instructions and link to reporting form - This form is a requirement for all outreach activities conducted within the scope of an ERGP grant.
- Best Management Practice (BMP) reporting template A - This form is a required deliverable for all ERGP grants that implemented a bioretention area, extended dry detention pond, grass swale, gravel wetland, sand filter, and/or wet pond within the scope of their grant.
- Best Management Practice (BMP) reporting template B - This form is a required deliverable for all ERGP grants that implemented an infilration trench, surface infiltration project, and/or porous pavement with subsurface infiltration within the scope of their grant.
- Best Management Practice (BMP) reporting template C - This form is a required deliverable for all ERGP grants that implemented porous pavement with an under-liner and underdrain within the scope of their grant.
- Best Management Practice (BMP) reporting template D - This form is a required delieverable for all ERGP grants that installed buffer planting(s) within the scope of their grant.