As of January 1, 2018, certain types of permits, certifications and registrations are required to be noticed publically on the new Environmental Notice Bulletin (ENB).
During a transition period, there will still be applications reviewed under former procedures. For Public Notices and Opportunities to Comment on permit applications which were completed before January 1, 2018, and for Public Notices and Opportunities to Comment on other Department actions which are not presented through the ENB, use the following links:
- Assurances of Discontinuance (AODs), Administrative Orders (AOs), and Civil Complaints (CCs)
- Air Pollution Control Permits - Title V
- Environmental Public Notices related to Drinking Water and Groundwater
- Drinking Water and Clean Water State Revolving Fund Environmental Review
- Facilities Engineering News and Public Notices
- Waste Management and Watershed - Environmental Research Tool
- Wastewater Public Notices
- Wastewater Permit Appeal Information
- Watershed Management Public Notices
- An earlier version of the Department's Bulletin.