This guidance on environmental regulations is for businesses in the food & beverage processing and manufacturing industry, including:
- beverages - non-alcoholic & alcoholic
- bakery and confectionary products
- dairy products
- ready meals and cook-chill products
- processed meats and meat products
- pet food
- secondary foods, baked, frozen, dehydrated, canned and bottled foods.
"An act relating to establishing the universal recycling of solid waste."
- VT Department of Environmental Conservation's Universal Recycling Webpage
- Food Waste Prevention resources
- Food Donation resources
- Composting resources
"All Vermont generators are required to determine if their waste is subject to regulation as hazardous waste."
- VT Department of Environmental Conservation's Wastewater Webpage
- Do Not Put Foodscraps Down the Drain
- Accumulation and Storage of Hazardous Waste
- Electronic Devices
- Hazardous Waste Determinations
- Light Bulbs (Fluorescent & HID Mercury Containing)
- Universal Waste