Vermont DEC is transitioning to electronic collection of required annual waste transportation vehicle information. In order to make the initial launch of the electronic form easier for transporters to complete, current vehicle information is being collected through an Excel spreadsheet. In order to send your current vehicle information to the Department, please follow the steps outlined below. We are requesting that these be completed and returned by October 15, 2019.
- Check the list of Permitted Solid Waste Haulers to be sure you are using your business name as registered with DEC.
- Right click on the link below and download ("save link as..." or "save target as...") the spreadsheet to your computer.
- Open the Transporter Vehicle spreadsheet - the first time it is opened you will see a yellow bar with an 'Enable Editing' button (see below). Click the button to open the instructions and the spreadsheet.
- Manually enter your vehicle information in the Transporter Vehicle spreadsheet
- Use your own internal spreadsheet to copy and paste the information into the Transporter Vehicle spreadsheet. (You may need to manipulate your spreadsheet in order to copy the data correctly.)
- Use the 'Check Data' button on the Transporter Vehicle spreadsheet to verify your data entry.
- Email the completed Transporter Vehicle spreadsheet to: Cheryl.Hamilton@vermont.gov
If you encounter any problems using the spreadsheet, or have questions about the process, contact Carol at 802.477.2982 or Carol.Chamberlin@vermont.gov