Pollution Prevention Progress Reports and fees - due annually by March 31st.
The forms are mailed out in early February and can be downloaded below.
2019 Annual Progress Report Forms:
- Download 2019 Annual Report Form - PDF format, to print and fill out
- Download 2019 Annual Report Form - MS Word format, to fill out electronically and print
- Download EPA Toxics Release Inventory List of Chemicals for Reporting Year 2018 - MS Excel format
- P2FeeCalc- Download MS Excel spreadsheet to help calculate annual pollution prevention fee
Pollution Prevention Plans are due every 3 years by July 1st.
Updated plans are due July 1, 2020.
If you are a new planner, contact us to set up a schedule for completion of your plan.
2020 Pollution Prevention Plan Guidance and Worksheets:
- Download 2020 Guidance and Worksheets - Whole document as one PDF - to print and fill out
- Individual Worksheets in MS Word format to fill out electronically.
- Certification of Plan Completion
- Worksheet 1 - Facility Information
- Worksheet 2 - Management Policies
- Worksheet 3 - Ongoing Pollution Prevention Activities
- Worksheet 4 Toxic Substances - Worksheets 4A and 4B
- Worksheet 5 - Hazardous Waste Generation
- Worksheet 6 - Process Description
- Worksheet 7 - Identifying Opportunities
- Worksheet 8 - Technical Feasibility Analysis
- Worksheet 9 - Financial Analysis
- Worksheet 10 - Performance Goals
- EMS Alternative Application
Contact Ed Antczak with questions