Pollution Prevention Progress Reports and fees are due annually by March 31st. The forms are mailed out in early February and can be downloaded below.
2018 Annual Progress Report Forms:
- Download 2018 Annual Report Form - PDF format, to print and fill out
- Download 2018 Annual Report Form - MS Word format, to fill out electronically and print
- Download EPA Toxics Release Inventory List of Chemicals for Reporting Year 2018 - MS Excel format
- P2FeeCalc- Download MS Excel spreadsheet to help calculate annual pollution prevention fee
Pollution Prevention Plans are due every 3 years by July 1st. Plans were due July 1, 2017.
If you are a new planner, contact us to set up a schedule for completion of your plan.
2017 Pollution Prevention Plan Guidance and Worksheets:
- Download 2017 Guidance and Worksheets - Whole document as one PDF - to print and fill out
- Individual Worksheets in MS Word format to fill out electronically.
- Certification of Plan Completion
- Worksheet 1 - Facility Information
- Worksheet 2 - Management Policies
- Worksheet 3 - Ongoing Pollution Prevention Activities
- Worksheet 4 Toxic Substances - Guidance and Instructions
- Worksheet 4a - Toxic Substances - Product Approach
- Worksheet 4b - Toxic Substances - Chemical Approach
- Worksheet 5 - Hazardous Waste Generation
- Worksheet 6 - Process Description
- Worksheet 7 - Identifying Opportunities
- Worksheet 8 - Technical Feasibility Analysis
- Worksheet 9 - Financial Analysis
- Worksheet 10 - Performance Goals
- EMS Alternative Application
Lynn Metcalf, Pollution Prevention Specialist
Telephone: (802) 522-0469