Pollution Prevention Plan Annual Progress Reports and fees - due annually by March 31st.
The forms can be downloaded below.
2020 Annual Progress Report Forms:
- Download 2020 Annual Progress Report Form - PDF format, to print and fill out
- Download 2020 Annual Progress Report Form - MS Word format, to fill out electronically
- Download EPA Toxics Release Inventory List of Chemicals for Reporting Year 2020 - MS Excel format
- Download EPA Toxics Release Inventory List of Chemicals for Reporting Year 2020 - PDF format
- P2 Annual Fee Calculator Tool- Download MS Excel spreadsheet to help calculate annual pollution prevention fee
- $400.00 per toxic chemical.
- $400.00 per hazardous waste stream.
- Up to a maximum amount of:
- $2,000.00 per plan for Class A generators.
- $400.00 per plan for Class B generators.
- $2,000.00 per plan for large users.
- $4,000.00 per plan for Class A generators that are large users.
- $1,200.00 per plan for Class B generators that are large users.
Pollution Prevention Plans are due every 3 years by July 1st.
Updated plans will be due July 1, 2023.
If you are a new planner, contact us to set up a schedule for completion of your plan.
2020 Pollution Prevention Plan Guidance and Worksheets:
- Download 2020 Guidance and Worksheets - Whole document as one PDF - to print and fill out
- Individual Worksheets in MS Word format to fill out electronically.
- Certification of Plan Completion
- Worksheet 1 - Facility Information
- Worksheet 2 - Management Policies
- Worksheet 3 - Ongoing Pollution Prevention Activities
- Worksheet 4 Toxic Substances - Worksheets 4A and 4B
- Worksheet 5 - Hazardous Waste Generation
- Worksheet 6 - Process Description
- Worksheet 7 - Identifying Opportunities
- Worksheet 8 - Technical Feasibility Analysis
- Worksheet 9 - Financial Analysis
- Worksheet 10 - Performance Goals
- EMS Alternative Application