New Permit (Permit year July 1, 2022-June 30, 2023)
This is your first time registering for a "New" permit any time throughout this permit year. Note that if you want to haul before July 1, 2022, go to the Current Permit Year.
IMPORTANT: All "new" waste haulers must contact us for a Transporter ID number before applying for a "new" permit on ANROnline.
- To “Register” to to ANROnline and click Register (top right).
- Once you are signed in, use Form Finder (left) to locate the “hauler” application form.
- Enter your transporter ID and click to confirm your company name that comes up.
- In the dropdown, choose “New Permit” and Permit year “2022-2023”.
- Go through the steps, such as company/contact info, waste type, destination facility, vehicle info, etc.
- You must complete and notarize the following forms, scan them and copy/paste the files into ANROnline:
(These are fillable PDFs - right-click the form link and choose 'Save link as....' to save a copy to your computer before completing.)
- Submit the ANROnline form when complete and the online payment portal will come up.
- Additional Forms you may need - If you haul septage, or haul non-hazardous waste out-of-state for disposal, scroll down THIS PAGE to complete the applicable forms, such: as Franchise Tax forms, or Septage hauler fees & reporting. Submit these forms to appropriate staff or department listed on the forms.