The Solid Waste Program is hosting 3 meetings this summer to explore different options for the management of Household Hazardous Waste in Vermont.
Meetings will be held on the following dates:
- June 22, 2017 (1:00- 3:00pm)
- August 2, 2017 (1:00- 3:00pm)
- September 7, 2017 (1:00- 3:00pm)
All agenda, presentations, meeting minutes and related information will be posted on this site.
Meeting #1 (June 22, 2017)
- Problem / Goals / What is “Success” -- Cathy Jamieson
- What is HHW? Why is good management of HHW important?
- Factual Info about current HHW collection system and costs:
- MMP collection requirements / Survey of SWMEs re: HHW amounts and collection costs - Mia Roethlein
- Examples of specific local costs and use of collection services: