Pollution Prevention Progress Reports and fees are due annually by March 31st. The forms are mailed out in early February and can be downloaded below.
2016 Annual Progress Report Forms:
- Download 2016 Annual Report Form - PDF format, to print and fill out
- Download 2016 Annual Report Form - MS Word format, to fill out electronically and print
- Download EPA Toxics Release Inventory List of Chemicals for Reporting Year 2016 - MS Excel format
- P2FeeCalc- Download MS Excel spreadsheet to help calculate annual pollution prevention fee
Pollution Prevention Plans are due every 3 years by July 1st. The next plans are due July 1, 2017.
Link to the most recent Pollution Prevention Plan Guide:
- 2014 Pollution Prevention Plan/Plan Update Guidance and Worksheets
- 2017 Pollution Prevention Plan/Plan Update Guidance and Worksheets - Coming Soon!
If you are a new planner, contact us to set up a schedule for completion of your plan.
Lynn Metcalf, Pollution Prevention Specialist
Telephone: (802) 522-0469