- Public Notice - Environmental Assessment prepared for disposal of soils removed during water system expansion
- Public Notice - Proposed Corrective Action Plan for Bennington and North Bennington Available
- Bennington PFOA Consent Order and Comment Period
- Governor Phil Scott, Attorney General TJ Donovan, and Benning County legislative leaders announce a settlement with Saint-Gobain.
- Did you miss the Community Meeting held on Thursday, April 27, 2017? A summary of information shared at the meeting is now available. Read the memo.
Questions or concerns about PFOA?
Call the switchboard at 802-828-1138.
The special PFOA call line 802-828-1038 is no longer in operation.
Find maps, bottled water pick-up, and testing info for:
Bennington, North Bennington, Shaftsbury, and Pownal
Go to community info.
Info on gardening, raising livestock, & agriculture:
Learn about agricultural products and PFOA
View FAQs from the Agency of Agriculture
Community PFOA updates are now e-mailed on a monthly basis to subscribers. If you have had your well tested, you were automatically added to this list, with the option to unsubscribe at any time. Below are links to current and archived community updates. If you would like to begin receiving these updates, sign up here.
- September 2017
- PFOA Community Update & Public Meeting Announcement
- Bennington PFOA Consent Order & Comment Period
- VT Leaders Announce Settlement w/Saint-Gobain
- August 2017
- June 2017
- June 2 Bill Signing Ceremony in Bennington
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- Week of October 31, 2016
- Week of October 3, 2016
- Week of September 12, 2016
- Week of August 29, 2016
- Week of August 15, 2016
- Week of July 25, 2016
- Week of July 11, 2016
- Week of July 4, 2016
- Week of June 27, 2016
- Week of June 20, 2016
- Week of June 6, 2016
- Week of May 30, 2016
- Week of May 23, 2016
- Week of May 16, 2016
- Week of May 9, 2016
- Week of May 2, 2016
- Week of April 25, 2016
- Week of April 18, 2016
- Week of April 11, 2016
- Week of April 4, 2016
- Week of March 28, 2016